Chick-fil-A at Neshaminy Mall is looking to hire full-time and part-time team members for ALL MORNING SHIFT POSITIONS. Positions available are: Back of House (Kitchen) Team Members, Front of House (Hospitality) Team Members, Shift Leaders and Managers. We are looking for hard-working, team-oriented, friendly and honest people.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
• Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
• Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
• Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
• Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
• It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
• Minimum 16+ years old
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous leadership experience an asset
• Great customer skills